Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
CDC is responding to an outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus that was first detected in China and which has now been detected in more than 100 locations internationally, including in the United States. The virus has been named “SARS-CoV-2” and the disease it causes has been named “coronavirus disease 2019” (abbreviated “COVID-19”).
Governor Pritzker has announced the creation of a centralized state website detailing the state’s evolving response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The website includes news, prevention information, preparation efforts, FAQs, resources and more information about coronavirus. Please visit the site at coronavirus.illinois.gov .
If you have questions regarding COVID-19, you can dial 1-800-889-3931 or email email@example.com .
There is an ongoing investigation to determine more about this outbreak. This is rapidly evolving situation and information will be updated as it becomes available.
- ComEd Taking Steps to Support Customers
- ComEd: Electricity Reconnection Press Release
- Nicor Gas Provides Energy Assistance
- Cook County COVID-19 Recovery Resident Cash Assistance Program
- IL. Department of Employment Security: COVID-19 & Unemployment
- Small Business Administration Loans
- Comcast: Affordable Internet at Home for Eligible Households
- Bloom Township Food Pantry
- Chicago Heights Park District
- Homeless Resources
- Cook County Community Recovery Fund for Small Businesses & Independent Contractors
- Helping Illinois Families: Resources for Rental, Utility, Food & Shelter Assistance
- Free COVID-19 Testing through Aunt Martha's
- IHDA Rental Assistance Program
- IHDA Mortgage Assistance Program @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>